electronics stores around Kouvola
obakesan
2008-01-21 14:38:58 UTC
Hi

excuse the english language post here, but I'm an Australian staying in
Kouvola. I'm trying to find electronics shops around the place but seem
unable. Strangely everyone here I've met is uncertain of the difference
between electrical (lights, stoves, washing machines) shops and electronics
(resistors, phono and RF connectors, heat sinks (heat sink compound), LED's
capacitors...).

I must say I'm stunned, as with Nokia being the famous company it is I'd
expected that I'd at least find something.

So, if anyone can point me in the direction of a shop like that I'd be
grateful. In this instance I'm after some 'heat shrink' and a couple of
reasonable sized alligator clamps to repair my a friends 12V car battery
charger. (perhaps an Auto electrical joint like Motonet might have the
alligator clamps now that I think outside the 9 dots).

See Ya
(when bandwidth gets better ;-)

Chris Eastwood
Photographer, Programmer
Motorcyclist and dingbat

please remove undies for reply
Ville Muikkula
2008-01-21 16:51:02 UTC
Post by obakesan
In this instance I'm after some 'heat shrink' and a couple of
reasonable sized alligator clamps to repair my a friends 12V car
battery charger.
Tietomyrsky (http://www.tietomyrsky.fi/index.php?lang=EN) has
"kutistesukka" of many diameters, but no alligator clamps in their
component pricelist. They are located in Kouvola, but I don't know
whether they have a walk-in shop there or do they only sell through
mail-order.
obakesan

Hammaskejju
2008-01-22 06:43:12 UTC
Hello

About 20 km southt from Kouvola, in Inkeroinen (Anjalankoski) there is shop
called "Elektrofoni". They sell many kind of electical stuff. You should,
however, consider to take someone with You for possible language issues ;)
n***@gmail.com
http://www.ankaka.com
Tauno Voipio
2013-04-01 19:17:50 UTC
Post by n***@gmail.com
Post by obakesan
[...]
The electronic stores are a scarcity - anywhere. Please point your
browser to <http://www.partco.fi>. Not quite in Kouvola, but in
northern Helsinki - however, the webstore works well.
Tauno
Heikki Heinonen
Alkuperäinen viesti on vuodelta 2008.
Anssi Saari
2013-04-02 13:03:09 UTC
Ihmettelinkin miksei alkuperäinen kyssäri näy...
Tauno Voipio
2013-04-02 20:37:20 UTC
Post by Heikki Heinonen
Post by Tauno Voipio
Post by n***@gmail.com
Post by obakesan
[...]
Ohops!

Eternal September syötti sen päiväyksellä 31.3.13, klo 04:27.
-Tane
Otto J. Makela
2013-04-03 06:47:10 UTC
Post by Tauno Voipio
Post by Heikki Heinonen
Post by Tauno Voipio
Post by n***@gmail.com
Post by obakesan
excuse the english language post here, but I'm an Australian staying in
Kouvola. [...]
http://www.ankaka.com
The electronic stores are a scarcity - anywhere. Please point your
browser to <http://www.partco.fi>. Not quite in Kouvola, but in
northern Helsinki - however, the webstore works well.
Alkuperäinen viesti on vuodelta 2008.
Ohops!
Eternal September syötti sen päiväyksellä 31.3.13, klo 04:27.
Niin, ***@gmail.com kirjoittaman viestin -- hän vastasi
(ehkä mainoslinkillä) obakesan vuonna 2008 kirjoittamaan viestiin...
--
/* * * Otto J. Makela <***@iki.fi> * * * * * * * * * */
/* Phone: +358 40 765 5772, ICBM: N 60 10' E 24 55' */